Wednesday 3 March 2010

My village: Alcaudete

Today I will speak of my village. My family and I go there when we have summer holidays.

Our village is called Alcaudete, located in Jaén, and I have all my mother’s family. We always meet , we go to the river, we do barbecues, we go to the swimming pool, we go out at night with friends and we visit the castle that is an ancient fortress that now is under reconstruction.

It is not very big village but has everything you need to spend the summer and more if you have family there. I can also see my cousin's dog that I love!

5 comments:

iman said...

I like your presentation, your village is very beautiful and interesting.
kiss!

razel said...

Thank you for telling about your village and it looks interesting.

Bye

Marc said...

Very good work melanie, I like your presentaton xD and your village maybe.

raúuuuul! said...

your village is beautiful, Melanie:)haha
Alcaudete rule's!!!

Oscaar! said...

ohh.. will you go to your village this summer? :( ..
Can I go with you melanie? hahaha
well, I hope that your travel to London going well :)
I love you (L)