Tuesday 29 September 2009

Sara's profile





Hello everybody! My name is Sara Ortiz and I'm 14 years old. I live in a block of flats with my family. We're 4 people in th flat: my father, my mother, my younger sister and me.

 My father's name is Javier and he works as a bricklayer in a building in Cornellà. My mother's name is MªJosé and she works as an administrative in an office. My sister's name is Raquel and she is a student. In my family, there are people from many different places:Galicia, Portugal, Sevilla and Castilla la Mancha.

 My favourite hobbie is dancing, I dance flamenco and ballet, and I play the guitar. I like wearing jeans and colourful t-shirts. I'm a responsible, sincere, honest, sporty, kind and independent person but I'm sometimes untidy, stubborn and a little shy too. In my free time I like reading, go to the cinema, listening to music and meeting my friends. In the future I would like to study psychology, to travel around the world, because I like knowing about other cultures and meeting new people and  learning other languages too. See you soon.

3 comments:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

Welcome to the blog Sara!! Nice profile!!! Just remember to revise your posts before publishing to avoid mistakes!!!!!
Great pictures!!! Glad to have you back in the European Exchange subject. Sure we have a good time as well this year !!!!!!!!!! :)

Coral said...

Sara!!(L)
I like vey much you photographies;)
kisses

Soniita said...

Saraaaaaaaaa I like very much your profileee !
good wooork ! (L).
love(L)