Wednesday 12 May 2010

Beyond the boundaries.....!

We have guest university students from China, India and Indonesia. Let them introduce themselves and tell us what they are doing here...

Hi, my name is Sandy. My Chinese name is Ding Saidi. You can just call me Sandy, which is much easier. I am from China, a mysterious and fantastic country in Asia. As a freshman in University of Hong Kong, I chose economics and finance as my major. Through AIESEC program, I have been in Turkey for three weeks. I work in Korfez Ataturk Anatolian High School in Korfez and we running a workshop there to give students opportunities to speak English. It is exciting to introduce my country and myself to high school students. I love to talk to them. They are so energetic and friedly. I really enjoy my life here and I love Turkey, the amazing country.

Hi, my name is Anggi Rahmat Adriawan. I'm 20 years old and I'm Indonesian. I'm student and I study in faculty of communication, President University in Jakarta, Indonesia. My depeatment is Public Relations, I choose PR because I'd like to communicate with other people. I'd love to share my experiences because it really precious. I work in Korfez Ataturk Anatolian High School because I want to help the students to communicate in English. The students are very funny and friendly, I got so many friends in here. I work in here just for 2 months and I live with host family, hy family is very kind to me. I'm so glad to live in here. This is unforgettable moment for my live and this is u precious experience for me.

My name is Parminder Singh. I'm 18. I'm in the first year of my University and I'm in electronics engineering department.My hobbies are reading books,shopping,playing cricket,Table Tennis.I'm here through AIESEC for my project Break up the Barries.To help the students in English speaking and the place is very good.People are very friendly and kind.I'm reallyenjoying here.

I'm Deeksha Maggo. I'm 18 years old.I'm a university student and my major is computer engineering. My hobbies are talking and meeting with new people, making new friends, eating travel, playing computer games, chatting, listening to music and I'm very passionate about dance. I have been in Turkey for four weeks and going to stay for 3 more weeks. I'm working in Korfez Ataturk Anatolian High School on a project Break up the Barriess organised by have been organising workshops for students improuning their English speaking in which are talk to then in groups skills and their understanding level and also tell them about Turkey culture from them. It's been a great experience working here with such an esteem school. The teachers and students are very cooperative and frindly. Students respect me a lot. All in all it has been wonderful experience to be in Turkey and with the people here.

1 comment:

Mònica Villanueva Benet said...

This project sounds really interesting. Students in the school are really lucky to have you there. It will certainly broaden their horizons. Would you like to visit us as well? I certainly wish you could!!!