Wednesday 2 December 2009

FC Barcelona- Real Madrid CF

Today I want to write about the match Barcelona-Madrid celebrated last 29th of November. In Spain the nickname of this match is “clásico”(“classical” in Spanish) and 1 million people watched it.

I’m a supporter of Barcelona and last Sunday I watched the match at home with my parents, my brother, my uncle and my cousin. Everybody in my family is a supporter of Barcelona but only my uncle, my cousin and I are the craziest supporters.

The match was very balances but Barcelona played better and won 1-0. The goal was by Zlatan Ibrahimovic, from a pass by Daniel Alves. I think that the best player in the match were Carles Puyol (captain of Barcelona) and Victor Valdés (goalkeeper of Barcelona)

2 comments:

Laaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laaw said...

oooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeess I saw the match! For me the best player was Iniesta! when he said to Cristiano Ronaldo that he should shut up ! hahahah
Ohh big Iniesta!
But I think that the best was Puyol too.
Kisses and hugs!