Saturday 12 December 2009

Emilia's profile

Hi, I'm very pleased that I finally joined this blog and have an opportunity to meet all of you. My name's Emily and I'm head over heels in love with contemporary dance, but at the parties I prefer a "square dance". This one move (made only with arms) goes with every types of music, requires very little space and isn't as tiring as it looks like. And makes people believe that you're a dancing queen. Late at night I'm a scribbler. I make up new words, because we don't have them enough. I'm keen on Eastern European culture and I listen to folk music. I'm delighted I have just started making new friends ;] (I look scared on the photo. That's because the walls were bringing closer, as they sometimes do)

4 comments:

Marcin Szmyt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcin Szmyt said...

Hello Emilia, welcome to the blog. You seem to have lots of different hobbies and interests so I believe you will have plenty to write about on this blog. This blog is also a good 'place' to make friends, so make use of it.

Pilar Pérez said...

It's nice to have new friends on the blog. Could we also see you dancing?

Ewunia^^ said...

MmM It's nice to see familiar face.

;*